EXPRESS NORTH AMERICA
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
We may only be in contact with that customer for a short time during the process, but we will always reach out and do more than our best, knowing that what we do, has a direct impact on someone else’s day.
What we do matters.
OUR CORE VALUES
• We treat each customer as our only customer.
• We seek to exceed customer expectations.
• We will make our customers look good and be the hero.
• We will leave great references in our wake.
Sense of Urgency
• We anticipate situations, knowing our customers are counting on us.
• We deliver with commitment and with a sense of urgency each and every time.
• We proactively review our policies and procedures for the benefit of our customers and our company.
• We strive to attract, retain and develop individuals to meet our high standards in ability and fit our culture while promoting diversity.
• We exchange information on a timely basis regarding mutual job expectations and execution.
• We make and communicate decisions consistent with our Mission Statement, Vision, Core Values and Strategy.
• Integrity and honesty are at the heart of our business. We expect our people to maintain high ethical standards in everything they do.
• We take ownership for our actions, and take pride in our work, always looking for better ways to improve the EXPRESS NORTH AMERICA culture and service.
• We are dedicated to complying fully with the letter and spirit of the agreements in which we enter as well as the laws, rules and ethical principles that govern us.